From top-down or bottom-up data analytics, PPM combines workflows and data to align corporate investments with business strategy.
Strategically manage your portfolio
Ensure strategic alignment across the enterprise:
- Identify initiatives that offer the most value.
- Continuous strategic engagement for executives and stakeholders.
- One place to accomplish unified portfolio optimization and what-if analysis.
- Streamline application usage versus business needs using the Application Portfolio Management add-on.
Embrace enterprise Agile
Smart integrations connect disparate tools without slowing down delivery:
- Monitor team cost, utilization, and allocation.
- Access a single, centralized source of truth for the business.
- Quickly identify issues and adapt to unforeseen changes to achieve business objectives.
- Use the PPM Agile SDK toolkit, OOTB integration: PPM with ALM Octane, Jira, VersionOne, and Rally.
Accelerate project delivery
Plan projects and set up workflows to gather approvals and track project status:
- See real-time project status views.
- Connect agile planning and execution.
- Track work requests in one place with a standardized intake and assignment process.
- Govern workflow and monitor compliance.
Scale on demand
Implement processes that map to organizational maturity:
- Consistently organize work into projects, programs, and portfolios across multiple teams and business units.
- Give stakeholders accurate updates through the role-based PPM dashboard.
- Deploy PPM as a SaaS or on-premises solution.
- Mitigate risk by automating IT and financial governance controls.
Monitor team cost, utilization, and performance:
- Aggregate all resource demand and supply forecast costs.
- Define and track business value.
- Achieve IT financial transparency across the IT investment lifecycle.
- Contain costs with full project lifecycle and resource forecasting, including actual cost/benefit analysis.